Monday, December 10, 2012

Elea Blake Cosmetics



YAY! My Elea Blake goodies have arrived!  Elea Blake cosmetics is owned by makeup artist, Darin Wright.  This mineral makeup is definitely, in my opinion, one of the BEST out there.  It is silky, smooth, and just pure gorgeousness on the skin.  Like I said in my previous posts, Elea Blake makes mineral makeup for each of the 12 seasons.  There are SO many colors to choose from within your palette, as well as custom colors!  Plus, this makeup is so much better for your skin.  Now really, can it get any better than that????



Now, you have your makeup for your palette.  Let me just say, it really is fun to have the confidence to put your makeup on in the morning, knowing all the colors are right for you.  So much FUN too!!!  


 Ready for the day!:)  Thank you Elea Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment